TEAM AND COURSE CHANGES
Team and course changes will not be allowed at the event this year. You can change partner up until 26th June by editing the Si entry yourself. If you wish to change courses, then you should contact the organiser prior to 26th June. No course changes will be available after this date.
WITHDRAWALS AND REFUNDS
If you wish to withdraw from the event, please ‘Edit your Entry’, and add your refund request in the relevant field (you will need to supply your bank account name, number and sort code-all refunds subject to £25 admin fee).
- You need to click NEXT at the bottom of the page, tick the disclaimers again and SAVE ENTRY
- If someone else made your entry, then they will need to edit your entry for you
Please note: Refunds after 19th June are not automatic and are only available if your attendance at the event would be in breach of government covid-19 advice (see below). If you need to withdraw for these reasons, then you must write to the organiser to explain your situation and then your request for refund will be considered within 2 weeks following the event. If the request is authorised, it will be subject to a £25 admin fee.
You should NOT attend the event if you, or your team partner:
- Have any symptoms of COVID-19 at the time of or within the 14 days before the event (NHS COVID symptoms guide here)
- have been in close contact with anyone who is suspected of or confirmed as having Covid-19 within the 14 days before this event and/or have been advised by Track and Trace to self-isolate.
- are undergoing testing for suspected Coronavirus.
- reside in an area of the UK that is under local lockdown.
- within 14 days of the event are travelling from outside the UK from a region that is subject to the quarantine restrictions in place at that time
We are not able to defer entry to subsequent year in any circumstances other than if we are forced to cancel the 2021 event.